Thursday, July 11, 2013


Woven white leatherette gold winged skull knuckle duster clutch:  $14.50 off eBay (RSP:  $30+)

I'm so happy about this!  It was a little bit more than I wanted to pay, but considering how much they normally go for, this was a great deal.  I just saw another auction go for a bit more than I paid!

I'm also really happy with this seller...this is probably the fastest transaction I've ever had from China!  I only won the auction ten days ago!!


I'm totally in love with these McQueen inspired clutches.  I want one in every handle design!


This one wasn't as common as some of the other ones, so I was really happy to get it.  Of course, I would still be happy with the more common ones in different designs (especially for a good price!).


Off to stalk eBay for more more deals...the one I really want is the one with horses, but that one's really hard to find for a good price.

I'm getting really tempted to buy the cobra one for $27...I could get a $5 rebate back through ebates, and $22 wouldn't be too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment