Monday, July 15, 2013


J.B. Marciano - Navy blue suit (RP:  $14.99) (13 days)


Maille Demoiselle - White gathered sleeveless top (RP:  $3.99) (9 days)
INC International concepts - Silk corset blouse (RP:  $3.99) (8 days)

$2 each @ Salvation Army

Still at the same store!  The suit looked plain, but I was amazed when I put it on...the fit and quality were spectacular.  As good as Aquascutum! 

More than that, the skirt was really wonderful.  It's pleated and has a leather belt, but you can't really see the details in the picture.  There are a bunch of weiser pins on it, so I guess that's who the original owner worked for.

The tops were an afterthought.  The material on the first one doesn't feel nice, but the style is really gorgeous.  Plus, it was made in France!

I love the design of the second one, but it's really not flattering on me right now.  It is silk though.  Here's hoping I can wear it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment