Monday, July 22, 2013


Morgan & Co - Ruffled champagne formal dress:  $17.50 @ Talize (RSP:  $35 - $240) (6 days)

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this....well wait, I do.  I thought that it was so incredibly gorgeous, and I'd never find a dress like this for that low.

This is the actual colour, it's totally wrong in the non flash pictures:


That skirt is stunning, but the bodice is gorgeous too:


Close up of the lace detaiiling:


Almost makes me wish I had a prom to go to, or something!  I really don't see why I would ever need to wear a dress like this...but it's so beautiful, I just had to have it. 

I don't think I've ever seen a gorgeous, modern dress like this at a thrift store...and the ones I have seen have been crazy high.  At least $50, and they were all very common looking.  This was something else!

I found one on ebay in a different colour...mine looks way better!


They say the retail price was $240, which totally shocked me.  Based on the quality, I thought it would have been $300+ for sure!  Even $400 wouldn't have been surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment