Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Catherine Regehr - Long lime green halter neck dress (RP:  $4.99)
Jennis - Long pleated khaki dress (RP:  $4.99+)


Beige crochet dress (RP:  $4.99)
Zara woman - Fitted black dress (RP:  $4.99 - $200)

All @ Kim's Village

I can't  believe that Zara dress was still there!  I tried it on again, and it was sadly too small for me...but it was just so fitted.  I thought about it, and decided to get it as a sort of goal dress....it was only $1, and I already regretted leaving it last time!

I wasn't sure about the crochet dress at first, but I bought it because it has such gorgeous details.  There are even pearl buttons at the back!


The hemline is pretty too:


I wish I knew who made it, the tag was ripped out.

The other dresses are really neat.  The green one was made in a city near me!  I was just looking at long halter dresses the other day so I was happy to find a cheap one so soon.

I just took a look at the designer's website, and she has a lot of amazing designs...really timeless and feminine.  I'd love to find more of her work!

Doing some research, I've seen her dresses priced from $400 to $5000!  I wonder how much this one retailed for.  Similar ones seem to go for 1 to 2K, so I think it's safe to say that it was at least $1000.

The other dress is really neat, but it needs to be ironed.  It has such great pleats, and the fabric is neat!  It's somewhat shiny and a bit stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment