Wednesday, July 24, 2013


Tory Burch - Garrett (?) dress:  $10.50 (RSP:  $14.99 - $295)
Coldwater Creek - NWT Silk floral dress:  $17.50 (RSP:  $24.99 - $139)

Both @ Value Village

It was 30% off day, so I couldn't resist.  I probably should have though.  Things were still stupidly high even with the discount!

Regardless, I couldn't leave these ones behind.  I'll admit that I bought the brown one just because it was designer, bu t it was a nicely made dress and I did like the style.  I would have preferred to pay much less though!

I'm not sure if it's actually called Garrett...I only found one site calling it that, which is also where I got the retail price from.  Most of their dresses are $300+ though.

I wasn't sure about the other dress either, it was just so pricey!  Since it had tags, and it was silk, I decided to get it.  It's really pretty on, even though I wasn't too sure about all of the bright colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment