Monday, July 15, 2013

 

JS Collections (made in Canada) - Creme blazer (RP:  $6.99 - $20+) (13 days)
Je Prends Ca Femme - Houndstooth blazer (RP:  $6.99) (7 days)

$2 each @ Salvation Army

Yep, this is still from the same store!  I really didn't want to be buying so many no name blazers, but these were just so interesting or flattering I couldn't resist.

The creme one has an awesome neckline, I don't have any blazers like that.  I'm pretty sure it came from the same store as the other ones, it has $20 written on one of the tags.

The second one just fits really flatteringly and I like the design, plus I don't have any blazers quite like that.  It is shorter than most.

The tag's in Japanese so I don't know what it's made out of, but I'm going to throw it in the wash and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment