Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Seductions - Shirred chiffon dress:  $10 @ Sirens (RSP:  $49)

I almost didn't buy this.  I didn't have the coupon!  I didn't want to pay full sale price, but I loved it so much I didn't want to miss out.  This is probably the best looking formal dress I've ever seen at Sirens...it's certainly the most expensive one I've seen there!

I especially love how it curls at the bottom - beautiful!


They had some other formal dresses that retailed in the $40's, but I thought this one was the best.  The others were cheap in comparison.

This one is decent quality, but for the price, I'd rather find an even better quality dress secondhand!  

But this one just had everything I wanted...especially the colour!  It is the most gorgeous aqua.  I'm really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment