Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Worthington - High neck pleated red blouse (RP:  $4.99+)
Les Autres - Embroidered white blouse (RP:  $4.99)



Pleated houndstooth skirt (RP:  $4.99+)

$1 each @ Kim's Village

Yep, I went back!  I'm glad I did.  I don't know if I would have gone just for this sale, but I also had some one day only FPC's to redeem.

I wasn't sure about any of these, but they both had things I loved about them.  The blouse has such gorgeous embroidery:


The red blouse has such gorgeous details at the neck, mostly at the back.  I don't like it as is, but I'm thinking about making it sleeveless.  

The skirt just seemed like such great quality.  It's all in Korean, so I don't know what brand it is.  The pleats are just done so perfectly!  I don't know if I'll ever wear it, so maybe I shouldn't have picked it up afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment