Thursday, April 19, 2012


Toni - gold clutch w/brass hardware:  $4.20 @ Value Village

I went through so much trouble to get this purse.  I first saw it yesterday, but couldn't get it because someone had ripped the tags off.

I didn't know it would take a whole day to do!  I thought they could just price it right in front of me.

Anyway, at first I thought it was leather, but on the second visit I saw that it very clearly wasn't.

They wanted $5.99, which really didn't seem worth it considering its condition...it's not terrible, but it does show signs of use.

I took way too long to decide but ended up getting it anyway.  It's just so unique and classy!  Pretty sure it's from the 80's judging by the company's logo.

I love the embossed design on the front and the fancy brass hardware at the flap.

I just wish it was like new or leather!  I hope I won't regret using my last spring savings pass for this.

*edit*

Upon pure chance, I ended up seeing a designer with the exact same logo:  Loewe!


I think mine is probably just a fake using the logo, since there aren't any identifying marks.  It seems to be a high end brand and so far, it looks like they only use leather...which I'm sure this isn't.

Funnily enough, I like this purse better than any of theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment