Sunday, April 1, 2012


Pink bustier:  $5 @  Sirens (RSP:  $27)
Black bustier:  $5 @ Sirens (RSP:  $27)
Webway expandable photo album:  $1.99 @ Value Village (RSP:  $29)

I wish I tried on those bustiers before buying them. They looked so tiny, I opted for a large and a medium...both are too big! Those were the only sizes left so I thought I'd take the risk.

I just wish I bought them last week, when I had my choice of sizes. I also would have bought a corset in blue instead of pink.

I don't normally like buying stuff used unless it's new in package. This was half wrapped so I decided that still counted.

I love gold embossed thing and it even has these little angels incorporated into the design. It's made of a nice leatherette, this is a great quality little album!

I'm really glad I picked it up, since these seem to retail for about $30! I'd never pay that for a photo album. I guess that's to be expected from an album that comes with a lifetime guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment