Thursday, April 26, 2012


Black genuine snakeskin box purse:  $12.99 @ Value Village

I really didn't want to pay this much for this purse.  I loved everything about the design but thought it was overpriced considering the condition.

I shouldn't have looked in the mirror-I just loved how it looked on me and was totally smitten.

Plus, it's big, yet still flattering, and I'm sure I'll use it a lot.  I decided to just splurge, considering how the next month will probably be unpleasant for me.

I'm just kicking myself for not going yesterday.  I could have at least gotten something else to halve the price!

Oh well.  I was just too tired to make it out that day.

I just wish this was in better condition.  It shows lots of signs of use, but at least it looks new from far away.  I guess that's the beauty of black.

Darn you Value Village!  I hope I never get suckered into paying your prices again.

On a side note, I did find an eelskin purse!  That was fast.

They wanted $8 for it even though it was falling apart.  At least they didn't get me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment