Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Black leather motorcycle jacket:  $6 @ Burnaby hospice society thrift store

I spent so long at this store!  I saw it on a whim and decided to take a detour..I'm glad I did!  This is the first "real" thrift store I've been to in a long time.

Real as in, real thrift store pricing.  No tax either.  It was mind blowing!

Their regular price is reasonable enough, but today they even had a 75% off sale!  It took a lot of restraint to not pick up more coats.  

This is actually the only thing I bought that was regular price...what a steal!

The zipper needs to be sewn back on in the bottom, but it's an easy fix.  The damage is really minor, it's nice they marked it down so low because of the fact.

It fits me perfectly!  I thought it looked oversized when I saw it, so imagine my surprise when I put it on.  It's not a slim fit, but it's comfortable without being too baggy.

Oddly enough, it's just as thick and warm as my other cropped black jacket...I was kind of hoping for something thinner, but at least the styles are different.

This one is just as well made as the other one too, but no sign of any maker on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment