Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Pearlescent green snakeskin shoes:  $2 @ Orphan aid thrift store

These aren't my size but they were just too pretty to pass up.

A part of it was because I thought they were from the 50's or 60's - don't they look that way?

I was disappointed to find out they were probably from the 80's.  I looked up the company (Julia, the independent woman) and found out that's when they first registered.

They're in pretty crappy condition, which I was ok with due to their apparent age.  They do look great from far away, at least.

They're a full size too small for me but they're so beautiful!  I thought for $2, why not.  They can be museum shoes.

I've never seen come across genuine snakeskin shoes (not that I've been looking), and none I've seen anywhere have been as breathtaking as this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment