Thursday, April 26, 2012


Delane - plastic box purse:  $2.25

Another one of those random bus stop thrift stores.  I can't even remember the name, and I didn't even get a receipt.

This is the best thrift shop I've ever been to!  Well, I certainly thought it was charming.  It was crammed wall to wall with interesting stuff, and the prices were decent.

I spotted this little purse and knew I had to have it.  It reminded me of those adorable lucite box purses from the 50's, except in a more modern style.  I love the patterning, it looks like shell.

That's why I love thrift shopping!  You find so many unique things.  
Plus, most things were 30% off!  There was this adorable map purse I wanted but I didn't have enough cash on me.  

I'm planning on going back today...I hope it's still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment