Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Rosetti - leather bag:  $12.99
Genuine snakeskin clutch:  free (was $9.99)

Both @ Value Village.

I'm so glad I decided to take another look at the purse racks before leaving!  They ended up putting out that little snakeskin number..I had to have it!

I didn't think the other purse was that great, but it was new with tags and the leather felt and smelt nice.

I kind of wish I got these plates I was eyeing instead.  They were gold plated and had an intricate design on them, but they were so tiny....I'd probably never use them.

Still, there were 6 of them for only $3.99!  I'm pretty sure they were never used since they were still wrapped in tissue.

I got the rosetti purse instead because it seemed more worth it price-wise, and I would be more likely to use it.

There was another purse I was considering - it was also leather and new with tags!

It was a cute little mint purse,  but I passed because it was too small to hold much, plus it had a lot of flaws.  If it didn't have tags, I wouldn't have guessed that it was new!

No comments:

Post a Comment