Tuesday, April 17, 2012


AGB Dress - Black chiffon dress - $7.50 @ Still Fabulous (RSP:  $148, if the tag is to be believed!)

I heard about this on a forum I frequent.  The shop was pretty small, but it had a lot of decent items, plus the pricing was decent as well.

I spent so long contemplating the most adorable picnic basket set!  Only $14 and new, plates/utensils/cups for four, maybe I should have picked you up...the basket was the size of a suitcase.

I wouldn't have paid full price for this, but at half price the pricing was ok for me.

It really took me a while to decide on this since I already have a lot of black dresses that are somewhat similar.  In the end, the ruffled cups won me over...plus the chocolate at the counter!  That helped too.

I probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't new with tags.  The clerk told me that sometimes they get new items without tags — that's too bad!  I can't bring myself to pay new prices on things I only suspect to be new.

I probably won't come back here since it's so out of the way.  It was almost twice as long as the trip planner indicated because there were so many frequent stops!  Maybe if I can find a less popular route...

No comments:

Post a Comment