Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Rabbit fur/chainmail clutch:  $12
Brown leather Coach bag:  $3
Black leather Coach classic stewardess bag:  $3

All @ Share Thrift store.

I'm so glad I found this store!  I saw it along the way and decided to stop in.

I found the black Coach bag first - I was so surprised!  I've never seen a real Coach bag before, and never for this cheap.  I was incredibly happy.

Then I found the brown one right after!  It was a good day.  There are reissues of this design selling for $358 new!

I thought they were exactly the same, but on closer inspection they're a bit different.  I like the brown one a lot more.

Just after I paid, I saw the rabbit fur bag above the counter.

I touched it for a while and decided to get it...even though $12 is way more than I wanted to pay.

I loved the style so much I decided to splurge.  I've never seen anything like this before!

I really wish I knew who made it.  There was a label on the inside but it was torn off. 

It looks similar to this Sondra Roberts bag, which retailed for $225!


At first I thought it was new, but it smells like smoke on the inside.  Yuck!  At least it looks new.

No comments:

Post a Comment