Monday, April 9, 2012


Urban behavior - leather collection - pink leather jacket:  $9.99 @ Talize

This is the coat I came here for! I saw it the last two times I came in but didn't really want to pay $20.  If it was another colour I probably would have been really tempted.

Pink is my favourite colour (especially light pinks like this one), but I'm not too fond of wearing it.

Plus, it's so tight! Though the times I wore it before, I was wearing thick sweaters.

When I first rushed in the door this coat wasn't anywhere in sight...I was so disappointed! But luckily, I saw it seconds later further down the rack.

I'm really glad I managed to pick this up because it's gorgeous! I love the design and the colour is mute enough to not look garish.  It looks like a near copy of this Mackage jacket.

I'm so happy I managed to snag it.

No comments:

Post a Comment