Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Imperial - Mottled brown leather jacket:  $1 @ SPCA Thrift store

This little baby was right beside the first one!  I wasn't sure about it, but for that price I wasn't going to leave it behind.

I'm glad I didn't!  I tried it on and it fits perfectly.

Plus, like the other one, it looks like it's never been worn, the leather is amazing quality, and it was made in Italy!

The belt isn't really flattering me for some reason because it was meant to go at the hips..which I found odd.  I'm going to have to make another hole for it.

I wish I checked this store out more frequently.  Who knows what gems I might have missed out on!

I really wonder when this coat was made.  The label looks strangely modern...the tag has the company's name in die-cut letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment