Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Salvatore Ferragamo - Vara - Leather purse with bow accent:  $5.99 (RSP:  $2000!)
Mundi - lambskin wallet:  free (was $2.99)

Both @ Value Village.

I'm so excited-that purse was my best find ever!  The purse goes for around $350 in used condition! 

I knew it was a somewhat known brand name, but a lot of those only go for $20 or so used.  What a nice surprise.

It was also surprising finding a like new leather wallet for that cheap.  I liked the design and it was free anyway, so I picked it up.

I really would have liked to match it with something the same price, but I'd rather have something I wanted more.

This one also had another leather bag new with tags, but I left it behind because I wasn't too crazy about it.  It was made in Italy, but it didn't even feel like leather!

Today was totally worth the trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment