Monday, April 9, 2012


Hooded leather trench coat:  $6.49
CNKW - Quilted burnished gold purse: $2.49 (RSP:  $35+)

Both @ Talize.

I saw this coat a while ago, but didn't buy it since I knew there would be a half price sale on.

If there wasn't, I probably would have paid full price...$12.99 is pretty decent for a leather coat this nice!

When I saw it I didn't think it was that great, but the fit is incredibly flattering. Plus it has a hood.

I already have a ton of leather coats, but since I don't have one in this colour (dark burgundy)....and it has a hood...it came home with me.

Being half price helped a lot too.

I don't normally buy used purses, but I really loved the design of this one - I'm such a sucker for quilted turnlock purses..  It looked like it had never been used, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

But come on - it was only $2.50!  I just had to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment