Monday, April 16, 2012


La Laurent - vintage leather satchel:  $10
Avon - royal elephant charisma cologne:  $2 (RSP:  $10, on etsy anyway!)

Both from MCC Thrift store.

I really didn't want to pay that much for the purse, but I found it so charming.  It looked like it had never been used, plus it was real leather, so I ended up picking it up.  

I contemplated buying the cologne for a while.

I definitely wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't in it's original packaging.  Vintage avon is so cute, and this store has had a lot of it recently.  Like this one, it was $2 and I left it behind.  The box was adorable.

I always love their packaging but don't find their contents that impressive most of the time.  This was an exception.

I love elephants and thought this bottle was so neat.  Too bad it doesn't smell good.  I wonder if it ever expires?

It's even older than I am!  It was made in the late 70's.

No comments:

Post a Comment