Monday, November 4, 2013


Bag of 3 Littlest pet shop blythes:  $2.99
Jumbo hypo needle prop:  $1 (RSP:  $3.99 - $20)

Both @ Value Village.

I was hoping they still had some Halloween stuff left, and I wasn't super disappointed.  When I arrived most of it was cleared away, but I was happy I managed to find this.

Even their regular price of $4 seemed reasonable!  I looked online when I got home and saw that the average price was around $12 including shipping...some people have paid around $20!

Which would have been a total ripoff.  The plastic is pretty flimsy, $1 is probably what it's worth.  Still, I wouldn't have been too distraught paying full price if I needed it.

I noticed that the top could be removed, so I bought it to use in lieu of a purse.  I thought that was such a great idea, and for $1, why not?

I wasn't as sure about the Blythes.  I already have a ton of petite blythes (the Japanese version) that I never really look at anymore, and I'm trying not to needlessly add a lot of junk around.

But I'm glad I decided against that.  They're adorable!  They came nude, but I had a bunch of clothing from my more zealous days.  I'm so glad I didn't leave them behind, $1 each is a great price for them.


Now I wish I bought some when they were in stores.  They discontinued them last year, and I haven't even seen them at Liquidation World or other clearance stores.

Well, I saw one at Winners for $7, and now I wish I bought that one.  I was waiting to see if it would go down, but it never did. 

If I see it again I'll pick her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment