Saturday, November 30, 2013


Bratz World furniture set - Yasmin's house:  $6.75 (RSP:  $40+)
Gold fishscale belt:  $2

Both @ Shared Thrift Store

And I got that reusuable bag for free.  Score!  

I don't like Bratz, but I thought the furniture was surprisingly nice.  To my dismay, the quality ended up being pretty crappy.  That wardrobe doesn't even have a back to it!  I've never seen furniture that bad.  They could have at least made it structurally complete!

The vanity is even worse.  None of the drawers pull out, which I did know beforehand.  The  wardrobe on the other hand, was a complete surprise.  The bottom drawers don't pull out either, which also sucks.


Still, everything looked nice.  I do like the design of it, but I definitely wouldn't have been willing to pay any more than this, especially if it wasn't new! 

This time, they had a lot of new in box toys there....especially of the Bratz variety.  This was the only one worth picking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment