Friday, November 29, 2013


Microfiber leggings with brushed interior:  $3 each @ Dollarama

Vintage leather belt with gold leaf buckle:  $1.50 @ Talize

I wasn't sure how good the leggings were, but since I wasn't going to be in that area for a while, I decided to take a chance.  They're surprisingly good for the price!  They're fuzzy on the inside so they're pretty warm for what they are.

They were also tall enough too!  Normally it's a struggle getting these things on, but these ones were great.  They do fall down a little eventually, but they're way better than others I've had.  I'll definitely pick them up in other colours if more come out.

It was 30% off day at Talize because of Black Friday...sadly, I didn't find anything good.  Except this belt, which happened to be half off because it was the colour this week.  I wish value village did something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment