Wednesday, November 27, 2013


My little pony lot:  $9.95 for everything @ Value Village

I was so surprised to see this today!  First I saw the poof n' puff perfume palace...I thought that was a good sign, but I wasn't expecting what happened next - 4 bags of ponies!!

Even more surprisingly, everything was priced cheaply at $1.99 each!!  A lot of the times VV charges $3.99 for ONE pony...sometimes for 1-2, but this price was just unheard of, especially for four in one bag!!  I had to snatch them up!


17 ponies in all, the playset, plus 2 sylvanian babies.  Happiest of all, it included my grail pony....princess baby sparkle!  I've seen her go for up to $50 on eBay!

Two of the bags actually had holes in them, so I wonder if there used to be even more!  Probably.  Maybe one or two ponies were stolen, but I'm still happy with what was left....especially princess sparkle.  Thank goodness she was still there!

Most of the stickers were missing from the playset, including the one that says "My little pony."  I wonder if it would have still been there otherwise?  Seeing as I'm such a perfume fanatic now, that set is perfect for me!  It's an actual atomizer!

I went back the next day, hoping there would be more...but alas, it was a one time thing.  I wonder if I should have gone the day after just to be sure?

Surprisingly, I find my little ponies a lot.  G3's almost every time I go, G1's at least a few times a month.  

I never pick up the G3's...I have too many to get rid of!  I am still interested in G1's, but I hardly ever buy them because they're either too expensive, in bad condition, or both.

I've only had one big haul like this, almost a decade ago...I found the Lullabye Nursery with nearly 20 ponies for around $20.  At half the price, this one was an even better deal!

Last week I found a Big Brother pony...I was tempted, since I don't have any.  But I just couldn't bring myself to pay $4 for it!  It was a fair price for sure, but since I'm not super into ponies now, it didn't feel worth it.  My max is around $2 per piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment