Saturday, November 2, 2013


Red brocade leggings (RSP:  $12)
Grey brocade leggings (RSP:  $12)
Black studded leggings (RSP:  $12)
Black leggings with gold spikes (RSP:  $15)
Black/shiny black accent leggings (RSP:  $10)

$4 each @ Sirens.

I had a coupon, plus all of them were 2 for $10.  Well, the spiked one was marked $5, but it was a size small.  I thought it was stretchy enough and I liked the design, so I took a chance.

Plus, I had to buy enough in order to be able to use the coupon.  So if that one doesn't end up fitting, no big deal...it was practically free anyway!

Even without the coupon, $5 each for a pair of leggings isn't bad.  All of my black ones are ripped, so I thought I might as well buy some more.  I was waiting to get them uber cheap, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

There was a blue brocade one that I was tempted by, it's exactly the same as the ones above.  I'll just see how well these ones work out first!

No comments:

Post a Comment