Saturday, November 30, 2013


Pourchet Paris - White/tan leather purse:  $7.99 (RSP:  ~$300)
J.Renee - Patent yellow purse:  $12.99 (RSP:  ~$100)

Both @ Value Village

Both were more than I wanted to pay, especially the yellow one!  But I liked them so much I just had to get them.  This location is really out of the way, so it wouldn't be worth it to come back on a sale day.

My second Pourchet purse!  It looks unused on the inside, but the outside has some surface wear...especially on the white areas.  I think it'll clean up nicely though.  They're still making purses, and one this size would retail for around $300.  I don't like any of their new styles though.

I thought the second purse was pretty expensive, considering that I don't think any of the materials are real.  There's no tag so I can't be sure, but that's what I'm guessing.

It is really nicely constructed on the inside though, plus it's huge!  I don't have any other structured purses that big so that made it worth it.

It also looks completely unused, otherwise I definitely wouldn't have bought it.

I do have vintage shoes from this company.  Back then they used great materials, but now they use synthetics as well.  This does look pretty modern, I was surprised to hear they're still around!

No comments:

Post a Comment