Friday, November 29, 2013


Cobble Creek - "Froggie Fryer" frog shaped pan:  $1.25 (RSP:  $6 - $10+)
Die cut mini daily planner:  $2
Pink high heel shaped sharpener with flower shaped erasers:  $1.25 (RSP:  $2+)
Crivit insoles:  $2

All @ Dollarama

This one was huge...probably the biggest I've ever seen!  The city is kind of small and out of the way, so I guess they only have one there.

They had stuff I've never seen anywhere else.  The only thing I picked up was the froggie fryer...I thought it was so cute!  For that price, why not.  I did see some at Daiso for $2+ before, but this one looked better and was even cheaper.

I've been looking for a planner for a while, and I immediately liked these ones once I saw them.  I wanted to find a better colour though...previously I had seen black, grey, and red, but I wanted to see if anything better popped up.

Well, this one finally did!  I couldn't snatch it up fast enough.  It looks way better than the other colours.


The sharpener was an impulse buy.  The insoles were so good I thought I might as well buy a backup since I don't know how long they'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment