Wednesday, November 13, 2013


Brown ostrich skin skull duster clutch:  $13.48 $9.98 off aliexpress

I'm pretty annoyed about this.  I chose the light blue colour, but they only had orange and "deep yellow" in stock.  I chose the yellow one, and this is what I got!

It's clearly a brown  Maybe a "dark orange" if you're really reaching.  I don't like this colour very much, I would have bought it if I knew it looked like this.

The stone also arrived broken off which is annoying, but at least that's an easy fix.

I also got this purple marbled clutch for $13.50 off aliexpress as well:


It arrived a week or two ago, but I never got around to blogging about it.  That one's perfect!  I love that entire series, not too many of my purses are patent vinyl like that one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment