Sunday, November 17, 2013


Diane Von Furstenberg - Leather/giraffe print clutch:  $5 
Arcadia Bags Italy - NWT Bronze patent leather purse:  $15 (RSP:  $300)

Both @ Value Village

These were why I went to this particular location first!  I saw them two days ago, and hoped they would still be there.  They were, but I'm sure it helped that I was first in that section!  I wonder if they would still be there if I went any later.

The DVF is pretty much new without tags...the foam is still inside!  I actually have no idea what this is supposed to be.  It looks like it could be a laptop case, but there's no padding at all.  

$15 is more than I would normally pay for a purse at a thrift store, but since this one was completely new it was worth it.  It's beautiful!  Looks and smells great, plus all of the papers are inside.  I haven't decided whether I'll keep it or gift it.

No comments:

Post a Comment