Thursday, November 14, 2013


Black pleather/chiffon bustier dress:  $5 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $27)

I wasn't sure about this dress, especially since they don't have mirrors in the changing room.  I hemmed and hawed for a bit, but in the end I bought it...and I'm glad I did!  It looks great on.

I almost bought the one with the red skirt, but I thought this one looked better.  Red isn't my colour!  Plus, the other one would have been a little tight.  Maybe I'll pick that one up if it's still there.

There was also a mesh studded cross dress that I thought about buying.  Maybe I should have picked that one up too, but I doubt it'll be there the next time I go.  There was only one left!  It was this one exactly, except the studs were silver instead of gold:


Looking at that picture, I wish I did pick it up!   Oh well, at least I didn't miss out on the other one.  I was worried the fake leather would look cheap (like it does laying flat in the picture), but it doesn't look cheap when you're wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment