Sunday, November 17, 2013


Dior - Teal cropped wool jacket:  $9 (RSP:  $1000+)
Bag of dolls:  $2.99
 

Gordon Dress - Vintage floor length chiffon dress:  $4
Herbert Grossman designed by Cynthia Sobel - Yellow suit:  $5 (RSP:  $300)

All @ Value Village

This one was a winner too!  I was so happy to find the Dior.  It looks even better on, plus the colour is so unique.  It's a teal, not like the picture at all.

I bought the bag of dolls for the two vintage ones up front.  One's a naked Liddle kiddle, the other one is a hard pink sleep eye doll.  I was unsure about it, but decided to throw it in at the end.

The chiffon dress is gorgeous in person!  It's a light blue/purple colour.  I didn't realize it at first, but it has union tags so it's pretty old.  

The other suit looked unworn, it was well made, and I loved the colour.  The price was pretty great for what it was.  Turns out it's a brand that was sold at Sak's.

No comments:

Post a Comment