Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Green sleeveless halter dress:  $11.01 $7.50
Pink winged skull duster purse:  $20.99 

All off Aliexpress

I wish I didn't pay so much for that purse!  It's gorgeous...I waited the whole year and it never went on sale, so I decided to take the plunge.

Well, now it's on sale!  For only a dollar less, but still.  There's also another coupon coming up soon, so I could have saved at least $2 on it.  

The other reason I bought it was, I don't see it for sale anywhere else!  I didn't think it was likely for me to get it for any cheaper, and I didn't want to risk it going out of stock.  It does happen!  Listings just get pulled out of the blue on there.

I got a discount on the dress because it ended up being way too small.  It was supposed to be "free size," but that didn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment