Friday, November 8, 2013


Sailor Moon - Kaleido moon scope wand:  $1.99
"The Unique Collection" rose/pearl resin frame:  $2.99

Both @ Value Village.

Total score on the wand!  Prices have gone up over the years, even for the american ones.  This one was only released in Japan, there was never a version here.

*edit*

Turns out there was a version released here, but it seems to be pretty rare.  It wasn't even marketed under the proper name!

I guessed that it went for around $50...turns out they've gone anywhere from $108 - $165!  This one's missing the battery cover, but some of those ones were in worse cosmetic shape.  A moot point anyway, there's no way I'm selling this! 

Actually, I just saw one with the battery cover missing an that one went for $120.  Score!

I was worried it wouldn't work, but it sounds just like new.  Actually, the sound is so loud it hurts my ears!  I wonder whose bright idea that was.

I wasn't sure about the frame because one of the roses was chipped, but I thought it was just so pretty and unique.  I've never seen a frame like that before!  It has 3D pearls and flowers, and the pearls do look very realistic.

It was a bit more than I wanted to pay, but I just couldn't pass it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment