Monday, October 14, 2013


Seductions - Olive green leatherette pants (RSP:  $5 - $22.50)
Last Kiss - Leatherette peplum top (RSP:  $5 - $25)

$7.50 for both @ Sirens.

They were having a buy one get one half off sale because of the holidays.  I probably wouldn't have bought the pants otherwise, but it was a steal at $2.50!

I don't normally like obviously fake and sticky leather, but I thought these were ok.  I really like the colour.

I would have bought the other top regardless of the sale!  The last time I looked it was marked $15.  Some of them were still marked that price today, but I saw more that were $5.  I wonder if it was actually that price last time too.

Oh well, I'm glad I managed to get it on sale.  They used the best fake leather around!  It's really thick and nice quality for what it is.  I've seen it on sale for $40 online!

Photos of it on a model:


It looks even better in the back!


I love sirens!

No comments:

Post a Comment