Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Vicky Tiel - Ethere 50 ml eau de parfum:  $12.43 @ Fragrancex

I liked the other one so much, I thought I would give this one a try.  I wasn't sure about it from the reviews, but at least it has the frosted bottle I wanted!

Well, it's something.  I'm not quite sure if I like it.  From far away it's pleasant, but up close it smells like vegetables.  I definitely don't like it at the start, but it's nice once it mellows out.

It does smell pretty 90's.  I do like it, but it's not something you'd expect to be made now!

Like her other one, it is great quality though.  Smells way more expensive than it was!

I think the reviews were right too.  This one is so strong, much stronger than the other one.  I guess the frosted bottles are more potent, even though these are both made by the same company.

No comments:

Post a Comment