Tuesday, October 15, 2013


Monster High - Gargoyle/vampire boy create a monster pack (RSP:  $5.94 - $32.99)
Monster High - Puma boy create a monster add on (RSP:  $3.94 - $16.99)
Monster High - Cat/witch create a monster pack (RSP:  $5.94 - $32.99)
Monster High - Harpy girl create a monster add on (RSP:  $3.94 - $16.99)

$2.13 for all @ Superstore.

I almost didn't come today...that would have been a mistake!  I wish I went even earlier for a better selection.

Anyway, I heard that superstore had these on sale, but they ended up being even cheaper at mine than posted!  

I was so surprised about the two pack...$6 is unheard of!  What a crazy deal for two complete dolls.  Even better - I used my points to get everything for next to nothing!

The add ons weren't a bad price at $4 each, but don't seem as worth it compared to the other one.  They don't even have their own torso!


This was all they had left, so I bought one of each. I'm tempted to go to the others and see what they have!

I was also tempted to buy a second double pack to steal their bodies for my add ons, but it seems like a waste to have so many doubles.  Plus, I'm not too crazy about the vampire boy or the witch, so I might as well just use their bodies for them.  

I was hoping for the newer packs, the gorgon/mummy one in particular.  I'd also like to find the werewolf/dragon pack, so here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment