Friday, October 4, 2013


Black and blue lace peplum tops w/chain belts:  $2.50 each (RSP:  $12 each)


Long navy green tank dress:  $3.50 (RSP:  $12)
Seduction - Long black tank dress:  $3.50 (RSP:  $21)

All @ Sirens

I was originally going to buy more, but then I realized that my coupon had expired!  I considered going back another time when I had the coupon, but I didn't want to miss out.  Those tank dresses were the last ones there, and they were such a great deal!

I was kicking myself for not checking before I left, but it turns out it hadn't even been posted at that time.  They posted it right after I bought it!

I was actually going to buy similar ones on ebay for $6.25 each..I didn't think I could find them locally for even cheaper!  What are the chances of that?  I was literally going to buy them online yesterday!  

Those ones would be of questionable quality, so I'm really glad I waited.  The green one's about mid calf length, while the black one is floor length.  

The lace tops are the same ones I bought at urban behavior a while back.  They were $.50 more, but I regretted not buying the blue one back then, so it was ok.  

These were all "2 for $x dollar" deals, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought the black lace top.  I already have so many!  I would have still bought both tank dresses though, I can't get enough of them!  They're so versatile, simple, and effortless.

The black one was actually made in the US!  It's just one s apart from their store brand, seductions.  There's a hole in the back and it has a lot more detail than the other one, which is probably why it was almost twice the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment