Thursday, October 17, 2013


Monster High - Scaris Lagoona and Cleo 2 pack:  $29.97 @ Toysrus (RSP:  $39.99)

I've wanted this for a while...I just love everything Lagoona!  I always try to get every version of her, price willing.  I thought both of these dolls looked great, so $15 each seemed like a fair price.

Plus..it's a toys r us exclusive!  It wasn't going to get any cheaper than this.  Even though it's the average sale price for a basic, I think the details are way better than that of a basic doll.  I love Lagoona's octopus theme and all of Cleo's intricate accessories.
 

I actually had this shipped free to my house, toys r us has a monster high promotion every 13th, and that was it this month.  I saved almost $9, and a trip to my local store.  I wasn't sure if they had it anyway, and this was the only doll I wanted (well, that was cheap enough during this sale!).

I'm impressed...it only took 5 days for me to receive it, and I ordered it late at night on the first day!

I was pretty annoyed though.  They sent it in a box the size of a computer tower with NO padding!  Thankfully the box looks ok, but there's still some minor damage all along the sides.  I really don't get why they skimp on the protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment