Monday, October 28, 2013


Microwave chip maker set:  $3.58 @ Buyincoins (RSP:  $5+)

This ended up being great, except the blade is useless!  I think it was put in backwards.  Thankfully I had a mandolin so I could still use the set.

It only makes about 30 chips, but that's surprisingly filling.  Even more surprising..the chips actually taste good!  With or without oil, though I prefer the oil.  

I saw a slightly bigger chip tray for $2.55, but I thought this was a better value because it came with a bunch more for only a buck more.  I didn't really need the bowl or the blade, but I did need the hand guard...plus it all looks great together.

I just noticed it's now a dollar more, so I'm glad I bought it when I did.

I guess I should complain about the blade.  I wonder if they'll do something about it?

I ended up buying one of the bigger trays since you can put a bunch in there at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment