Friday, October 18, 2013


Monster High - Harpy girl create a monster add on:  $3.94 (RSP:  $16.99)
Monster High - Dot Dead Gorgeous Lagoona:  $7.94 (RSP:  $29.99)

Both @ Superstore

Today they were having a 25% off sale, so I wanted to see what was included.  Nothing was that cheap, so I ended up hitting the clearance section again. 

I already have both of these dolls, but I couldn't resist!  I really love the harpy girl's wings, I want to paint these ones silver or gold.  Her feather boots are awesome too! 

I also saw a roller maze Operetta for only $5.94, but I left her there.  I already have her, and I'm not crazy about that one.

As for Lagoona...that's the most perfect DDG Lagoona I've ever seen!  I also thought her lip paint was lighter than the one I had, and I thought she was better than my other one in every way.

Well....when I compared they two, they looked nearly identical!


You can't even really see a difference in the pictures (new one's on the left), but you can in person.  My old one is definitely sloppier in every way.  The newer one even has sleeker hair from root to tip!

I'll probably open up the old one.  $8 is a fine price to pay for a Lagoona that detailed, and it's a hassle to return her.

I'm really kicking myself for not picking up more $5.94 CAM sets...I just realized I could use the torsos!  They're never going to come any cheaper than that.  I have 3 dolls that could use them, I didn't think about that at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment