Friday, October 4, 2013


Grey fleece robe:  $3 @ Dollarama
Celia Birtwell - Blue lullaby dove notebook:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $4.99 - $10)

I've wanted that fleece robe for a while, especially now that it's been colder!  I originally wanted the pink one, but I thought it would get dirty too easily.

Well, now I wish I bought it anyway!  This one just doesn't look as nice.  I'll layer them up for double the warmth, this is a really great buy.  

I can't believe this was made for dollarama, it'd probably be at least $10 elsewhere!  The quality is pretty nice.  I hope they still have the other one!

I wasn't sure about the other one.  I loved the design, but it did have a lot of signs of wear!  I decided to buy it anyway, since it was only a buck.  The designs feel like they're printed on, and the cover is a kind of denim material.  The pages are lined in metallic silver, which is a nice touch.

I was also considering buying a 50 ml Kate Spade Twirl perfume, but it was regular price.  $20...while it's mostly $60+ everywhere!  

I didn't buy it because there was an open body wash, and it smelled a lot like shampoo.  Plus, $20 was their regular price.  

Maybe I'll get it if it's still there next time, since some of the reviews are interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment