Thursday, October 17, 2013


Anna Sui - Forbidden Affair 50 ml eau de parfum:  $32 $.84 off Amazon.ca (RSP:  $75)

I'm a big fan of Anna Sui perfumes...it was the first perfume I ever picked up!  I especially love her packaging, and this is the best one yet.  


I pretty much bought it for the bottle alone....I tried the perfume in store and didn't like it that much.  Surprisingly, it smelled way better the second time around!  Maybe the first one was just too old.

This one smells really strongly of berries, but I really like it.  It's a little bit mysterious and romantic, it doesn't just smell like straight juice.

I'm really glad I bought it, because it was way better than expected.  The bottle is even more beautiful in person!

$32 is a reasonable price, that's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere!  I wouldn't have paid that much though, since I wasn't super crazy about the scent.  I only bought it because it was practically free after all of the gift cards I got from tellwut and swagbucks.

The price also doubled after I bought it, so I think I got the only one.  I'm not sure why it was so cheap to begin with, it's still $75 at sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment