Friday, October 25, 2013


Monster High - Roller Maze Abbey:  $5.94 (RSP:  $19.99)
Monster High - Roller Maze Clawdeen:  $5.94 (RSP:  $19.99)
Novi Stars - Tula Toned:  $1.94 (!) (RSP:  $22.99)

All @ Superstore

I love Superstore!  This one anyway.  I went to the other one and everything was still regular price!

I'm so glad I checked the novi star...I didn't expect her to be this low, but I was wondering if she was wrongly put in the clearance section.

I saw an una the last time I went, but I didn't bother to check it.  Now I wish I had, especially if that one was $1.94 too!  But at least I have this one, even though she's a double.  Who can say no to a Novi Star under two bucks?
 

I'm also glad I didn't pick up that Operetta last time.  I was so surprised to see these girls, and in the regular section to boot!  It looked like they had opened at least 4 cases, so I was surprised they were still on clearance.  Now I have the entire set for crazy cheap.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment