Thursday, October 31, 2013



Long white rose print halter dress:  $13.70 @ eBay (RSP:  $20+)
Long grey ruched sleeveless dress:  $12.98 @ aliexpress (RSP:  $20+)

I've wanted both of these dresses for a long time, and they arrived at the same time!

I went through a mini ordeal getting the white one.  I tried buying it two times off aliexpress - the first time the seller said it was out of stock, the second time it never arrived!

Even though they were cheaper on aliexrpess (as low as $11), I was tired of  trying my luck on there.  I waited a month for the second one!  I was tired of all of the uncertainty so I ended up just buying it on eBay, even though it's more there.  It's also now too cold to wear it, which totally sucks.

At least I can wear the other one anytime!  Even though the idea is simple, the way it flows makes it look so elegant!  I've seen it for $20+ elsewhere, so I was really happy to snatch it up at this price.

They also have a coral one, but I'll wait until it's on sale again before buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment