Thursday, October 10, 2013


Buddha print notebook:  $2
Classic pooh notebooks:  $1 each
White metal frame:  $2 (RSP:  $5+)
Cobblecreek - "I love you" bird toast stamp:  $.50 (RSP:  $6+)
The amazing pocket chair:  $3 (RSP:  $9+)

All @ Bianca Amor's

I haven't been to this place in years (nearly 4 apparently)!  I hardly ever go because they practically always have the same stock.  I saw an ad with a few things I was interested in, so I decided to drop in.

The only thing I found was the chair!  It's too big to put in your pocket, but it seemed like a convenient idea.  I actually came because they advertised skull clutches for $15, but mine didn't have any left.

It was like a jungle in there, but at least I managed to find a few other things I didn't know I needed.  I almost put back the toast stamp, but I'm glad I didn't because it ended up being half price.

The metal frame is actually a wal mart brand, and the picture is from a panago's ad.  

I don't really need the notebooks, but I liked the images on them, especially the pooh ones.  I love classic pooh!  The buddha notebook is actually huge and great quality, so it was a definite steal at $2.  It'd probably be around $10 anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment