Friday, October 25, 2013


Monster High - 13 wishes Lagoona - $14.97 @ Toys r us (RSP:  $34.99)

These dolls practically just came out, so I was really surprised that Superstore had them on sale for only $14.97!  At that time I only bought the roller maze dolls and the novi star in my last post, since they only had really messed up Lagoonas left.


I went to Toys r us to see if they had a better selection, and they did!  Around 30 of them.  It was so hard to choose!  

I ended up getting this girl because her eyes were huge compared to the other ones, plus her paint was so heavy.  The other ones seemed boring in comparison!

I wanted a Howleen, but neither of them had it.  Then I saw that the crappy superstore did, so I really wish I went there during the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment