Friday, October 18, 2013


Cabi jeans (RSP:  )
Preferred Fragrances - Betsey Johnson Too Too knockoff perfume (RSP:  $13)

$3 each @ Dollarama

I don't have any jeans that fit me, so I thought I'd take a chance on these.  Well, they ended up fitting pretty horribly!  I'm going to need to make major alterations before they'll be wearable, but I can't complain too much for the price.

I bought the perfume because I liked the bottle.  I'm surprised they put so much effort into everything!  Some of the packaging and bottle designs are as good as more expensive perfumes, so I'm surprised they're able to sell them so cheaply...even considering the cheap ingredients.


It  has one good review here, and that brand actually has a lot of good reviews for their other products.

But I don't see it.  I've never smelled any dollar store fragrance that didn't smell cheap and crappy.  Maybe some of them are equal to cheap body sprays, but the ones I've smelled have been even worse than those.

This one actually smells decent...like a non descript perfume-y smell.  Surprisingly, it lasts long too!  It's already been 6 hours and I can still smell it.

Maybe I will wear it on those days I don't want to waste my good perfume...I am a bit wary though, since it was made in China.  Who knows what's actually in it, even though the ingredient list is shockingly short.

I did have a real Betsey Johnson perfume, but I wasn't impressed at all.  It smelled cheap and nasty too, though it was a bit stronger than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment