Monday, December 3, 2012


Bag of dolls:  $3 (RSP:  $10+)
Sylvanian Families / Calico critters:  Hedgehog set:  $1 (RSP:  $10+)

Both @ MCC Thrift Shop

I haven't been here in a while so I decided to stop in.  I'm glad I did!

They rarely have toys, but this time they had a nice selection of them.  Including this kind of creepy 70's guy with lots of facial hair:


Anyway, I bought the first bag because it had a vintage Dawn doll.  That was the main doll I wanted, but I thought I might as well keep the plastic sleepy eyed soldier as well.

For some reason, I never see Sylvanian families secondhand!  I always said that I'd buy them if I saw them...well, the day finally came!  It was the right price and everything.

They are so charming.  The adults not so much, but the babies, definitely. 

Turns out they're still being sold here for around $25 new..but of course, that's with clothes on, and with another family member.

I really don't like their clothing...it's way too country bumpkin for me.  I don't mind having them nude, especially at this price!  I hope I find more.

No comments:

Post a Comment